Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've got pictures (and a Title)

Well, here goes nothing...

During the Winter 2007 Stitch Marker Exchange, I received five sets of fantastic markers from some amazing people. My photo taking skill is on par to my blogging skill - pathetic - so please forgive the blur. The markers are much nicer in real life.

Kelly sent these beauties


I got these gems from Leah, who also sent some wonderful soap and peppermint lip balm. The soaps smelled soooo nice. Thank you so much Leah!


The Yarn Sniper Leta shot these over to me


These red beauties were sent by Lisa


and Taryn sent these. Love those stone.


Thank you so much everybody! I love my markers. I'm already using Leah's and Taryn's on a top-down sweater that I'm half way finished (but had to put down until I finish the baby sweater, NOW, before the baby outgrows the thing). The other markers have been earmarked for the Fairy Tale Sock KAL that starts later this month. Can't wait.

No comments: